Here are prayer prompts for the week from the sermon’s passage.
- Give me good, close relationships with lost people around me
- Give me a burden for the lost
- Help me understand Your mission and become a part of its advance
- Thank You for being a compassionate God; make me more compassionate
- Grant me wisdom and discernment to see spiritual things the way You do
- Open my eyes to Your truth
- Thank You for Your mercy to me and open my eyes to see more of how You’re merciful
- Protect me and the global church from our enemies
- Save my children and make them warriors for the kingdom of God
2 thoughts on “Prayer from Luke 19:41-44”
Image you used in your post is fabulous 😊👍
What are we going to do without your meditations each week. They are very good and will be missed.